Some of my readers might remember my Summer break from blogging last year. Well, I’m afraid it’s time for another break again….
I found out over the last year that I really liked blogging about food, making the recipes, shooting the pictures and then editing it all into yet another recipe post. The only problem is: it takes up a hell of a lot of time. If you’re a blogger (especially a food blogger) you probably know what I’m talking about.
Some weeks I’ve got enough time on my hands to keep up with the blog in a relaxed kind of way, which I prefer. Other weeks are just so full of family stuff that it leaves me totally clueless where to find the time for making the recipes and blogging about them. On top of normal family life we’re in a period again where a lot of time is needed for our autistic son. It can be guiding him with something or just visiting one of his numerous doctors and therapists. But hey, that’s life…
To cut a long story short I made the decision to put the blog on hold. I’m not saying I will never write another blogpost again, I’m just saying I’m taking a break from it all for now.
Don’t worry, the website will still be up so you can browse through all the recipes. And I will still comment on people and answer questions. I’m not going to abandon Veggiestyle completely
In the meantime I will be spending the time that I do have on my Etsy shop The Dutch Lady Designs. If you’re not familiar with Etsy: it’s an online marketplace where people can sell their creative stuff. I recently opened my own shop to sell the little digital projects I make.
The stuff I make can be used for (digital) scrapbooking, digital card making, decorating digital photographs and pictures and for decorating and personalizing blogs and websites. Curious? Why don’t you take a peak at my creations in The Dutch Lady Designs!
And for all my dear blog readers I have a little gift when you buy something from my shop: A FREE ITEM OF CHOICE every time you make a purchase!
This is how the Etsy Shop Discount works:
1. Visit my shop The Dutch Lady Designs.
2. When you see something you like, purchase it (you can pay with creditcard or Paypal and you will receive your downloadable files immediately after payment).
3. After purchase shoot me an email, either via this blog or via my Etsy shop.
4. Let me know in the email that you just made a purchase, that you are a reader of my Veggiestyle blog and which item from the shop you would like to get for free.
5. I will then send you the requested item (in ZIP-file) by email.
6. You can choose any item as a free item, it may even be higher in price than the item you bought, but hey…. we Dutch are known to be cheapskates too
7. You can even use the couponcodes on Etsy, which give you a discount when you buy two or three items of $ 3.50 at once.
8. This is not a one time offer, say you make a purchase, get the free item and a while later you decide you want to make another purchase. Just make the purchase, shoot me an email again, tell me you’re a reader and let me know which item you would like to receive this time and it will be emailed to you again.
I really want to show some appreciation with this to my readers and (future) buyers.
Thanks so much for your support and reading over the last year, I hope to see you on here or in my shop in the near future!